THIS IS WHAT THE PT PLATFORM IS ALL ABOUT
Hey there and welcome! I’m Alan Nafarrete, a publisher of The PT Platform. Do you ever ask yourself…
- “Is medicine the career for me?
- “Is there
wayto work in medicine and still have a life?”
- “What exactly
isa Physical Therapists?”
- “How do you become a PT?”
- “What can I do to improve my chances of getting into PT school?”
If you do, then you are probably a lot like me. In 2008, I was highly influenced by my parents to enter the medical profession. I broke the internet seeking the answers to my questions, and what I found was disappointing. There wasn’t much information out there, and even worse there was less good information.
Long story short (longer version posted here if you are interested), I considered many medical professions and networked with
FYI, I never entered the medical profession, but
I hope you find
HOW THE PT PLATFORM CAN HELP YOU BECOME
You don’t need to break the internet all
- Over 200 articles on PT medicine in our free blog and podcast
- Video interviews with PT students and professionals about their stories
- Our forum, where you can get support from other pre-PTs (Being built!)
- Our directory of PT programs to help you decide where and how you will apply
In addition to all those freebies, we also offer
- Digital Blueprints to assist you in Interviews ($5.99)
- Video Vault Records to let you see how interview coaching can help you ($29.99)
- And personalized 1-on-1 coaching with me (not $5.99, but very reasonably priced).
I love helping others, and I think you will too. My friends and colleagues in the PT profession are so passionate about their jobs I just had to create this resource! So keep reading. Watch our videos. Download our books. Let me know what you think of the site. Drop me a line via the contact link and ask me a question. And if this site is helpful to you and we happen to bump into each other at a conference someday, please say hi and tell me a story!
Alan Nafarrete, BS, BMED is a graduate of Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He pursued his passion for technology and entered
He lives, practices, and coaches in Atlanta, GA.